Thursday, February 18, 2016

Change is Good!

You may have noticed,  I changed the title of my blog!  This is due to the fact that I now offer Longarm Quilting for your quilt top in addition to my sewing classes!



Last year, I purchased a Handi Quilter Avante , longarm quilting machine.  It has been so fun to be able to quilt my own quilts.

I have decided to now to offer my quilting services to you!

I only do edge-to-edge quilting, which is an all-over design.  Here are some examples:








My quilting fee is 1.5 cents per square inch. 
For example, if your quilt was 45" X 60', multiply 45 x 60 = 2700, multiply 2700 x .015 = $40.50

I can provide batting for an additional cost or you can provide your own.  I use Superior, So Fine 50 weight thread.  

Please contact me at sewsofun@gmail.com if you would like more information.  

I accept quilts mailed to my studio or dropped off in person. 

I can't wait to help you finish your beautiful quilt!


FYI:  All the completed baby quilts shown and others are available for sale in my Etsy Shop:
www.sewsofunquilts.etsy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment