Thursday, July 13, 2017

Longarm Quilting Services


I love to make quilts and especially love quilting them on my Handi-Quilter Avante longarm quilting machine!

I offer longarm quilting services to others.  My turnaround time is on average only two weeks!




I specialize in edge-to-edge quilting, or all-over design.

All of my quilting is hand guided - not computerized, using pantograph designs.  I have many designs and am willing to purchase others if you have a specific design in mind.

Here are some examples of my quilting and a few of the designs available:








My quilting fee is 1.5 cents per square inch. 
For example, if your quilt was 45" X 60', multiply 45 x 60 = 2700, multiply 2700 x .015 = $40.50

I can provide batting for an additional cost or you can provide your own.  I use Superior, So Fine #50 thread. I do charge a $5.00 flat rate fee for the thread.   

Please contact me at sewsofun@gmail.com if you would like more information or for a quote.  

I accept quilts mailed to my studio or dropped off in person. 

I can't wait to help you finish your beautiful quilt!


FYI: I do sell many of the quilts I make.  Please check out my etsy shop at https://www.sewsofunquilts.etsy.com      

Follow me on facebook at Sew, So Fun Quilts.  I am also on Instagram - sewsofunquilts    

No comments:

Post a Comment